$28.50 per class / $162.60 for 6 / $305.64 for 12
The equipment is what makes pilates unique from any other movement class. You will learn about and use the Reformer, Wunda Chair, Spine Corrector, and our Pilates toybox to provide you with strength building and bio-feedback resistance, resulting in more awareness of the deeper core muscles in the body.
We provide the equipment for 5 students in each class. Eqiupment class teachers provide the 5 students in class the safest, most effective, experience appropriate class for each person
Equipment classes are all inclusive for all abilities and bodies in our community. Novice students with a little previous pilates experience are welcome in any session along side our individuals with years of experience. If you feel more comfortable having an personal introduction to the pilates studio and equipment before you join a class we offer a new client orientation. A new client orientation is recommended for people new to pilates especially if you a taking care of chronic conditions, pain management, are post rehab, injured, etc.
$15 per class / 6 for $81 / 12 for $144 / unlimited month $100
W 5:45pm SAT 10:00am
Get "more" out of your mat work with our Pilates toys. In the studio we use magic circle, balls, and foam rollers to inform, align and challenge you in this theraputic class. At home we will use toys, balls, neck ties, and towels to get more out of your mat class. Purchase an equipment package for all the fun, and we will see you in your back yard, family room, or office.
SUN 10am PST
All the best of a yoga class: supportive encouragement, time in postures, flow and transition, meditation and mindfulness. This class is a wonderful compliment to your pilates practice or sport training or recreational activity. Allow yourself this opportunity for support and held space.
unlimited student semester pass
Students, this unlimited class pass was designed for you. You can take advantage of all of our equipment and mat classes for 3 months. With 2 payment options, you can decide. Pay $115 + tax each month for 3 months, or $330 + tax up front for three months of unlimited classes.
A couple things about the student semester pass...
- This price option is for full-time students of high school, city college, junior college and university. We may ask you to show current and valid student ID at the first class.
- With the $115 per month option you will be contracted to pay each month, for 3 months. The recurring payment will coenside with the purchase date.
- With the $330 upfront option, the pass will start on the date of purchase and expire 3 months from that date.
- All student semester pass holders will be charged $15 "no show fee" for any scheduled pilates equipment or mat classes cancelled less than 2 hours prior class, unless extenuating circumstances are communicated within two hours of class.
- Classes can be booked 2 weeks out